Panorama's Winter Wonderland
This breathtaking winter paradise was the perfect getaway for two best friends looking to relax and unwind. Kim, her sister Kelly and I drove 3.5 hours from Calgary, Alberta to Panorama, British Columbia.
I think of HooVille when I picture this little town nestled in the mountains. There is so much to do in Panorama, as it is minutes from Invermere, B.C. and surrounded by picturesque mountains and ski slopes. From skiing right to your lodge's doorstep, to swimming in the hot pools, nothing beats this winter escape!
Winter Activities in Panorama/Invermere:
- Ski Panorama
- Enjoy a bevy with the local resort-residents at the T-Bar, (Saturday night is hosted by local DJ's, great night for a party, but don't forget to wear flannel and toques)
- Soak up slope side in the Panorama hot pools
- Grab a hot cocoa on Panorama's summit hut
- Skate Invermere on the lake
- Enjoy a moonlight snowshoe, and so much more!